Current Employment Opportunities
Volunteer Engagement Program Officer
The Commission on Service and Volunteerism is seeking an individual to perform the following duties:
- Plan and coordinate Service Project Grants, including: MLK Day, Global Youth Service Day, ServeOhio Day and Make a Difference Day.
- Oversee all aspects of the grants process, inlcuding: outreach, applicant review and financials.
- Plan and coordinate Get Connected (Statewide Volunteer Engagement Platform).
- Approve new Get Connected accounts.
- Run activity reports.
- Onboard new partner organizations.
- Conduct online demos for new partners and development of training manual.
- Serve as staff contact for all Get Connected issues.
- Create Get Connected partner newsletter and communications.
- Oversee statewide National Days of Service and other initiatives.
- Plan and coordinate ServeOhio Awards.
- Oversee ServeOhio Awards process, including: outreach, applicant review and awards presentations.
- Provide training and technical assistance.
- Assist with planning and management of annual Ohio Conference on Service & Volunteerism.
- Assist with developing volunteer engagement content for social media, newsletters and website.
- Develop and post content for the ServeOhio Blog.